A platinum 360° multi-angular roller fits over every detail of your face and body. With ReFa CARAT you can achieve more youthful, firm looking, beautiful skin. Equipped with Double Drainage* rollers that replicate professional deep kneading manipulations.
* Drainage is a term that describes a technique performed by professional estheticians and is not meant to express any effect the product has on your body.
Nuface Trinity a multi-solution facial toning device is FDA-cleared, clinically-tested, and consumer reviewed for improved facial contour, skin tone, and wrinkle reduction to give you a more radiant, younger-looking appearance.
- Natural, non-invasive facial-lift using microcurrent technology
- Visible results that are long-lasting with continued use
- Easy to use in as little as 5-minutes a day and travel ready
- Designed with interchangeable anti-aging treatment attachments
- Professional quality results in the comfort of your home
I have been using the Nuface for two years now once a week and just tried the REFA yesterday.
I adore the NUFACE because I can actually feel the muscle move and I get some redness and plumping on my skin. I do not use the NUFACE connecting gel but instead some of my favorites I’m Fabulous Cosmetics anti-aging serums ( Bio Identical Hyaluracid serum and the High Tech Copper Peptide serum.)
The REFA is stunning and so shiny but does not do much for me. I feel like it is rubbing on my bones and not really moving my skin. I can actually do better massage to my skin and my hands, by massaging and pinching the skin to promote drainage, blood flow and help bring oxygen to the area.
That boost in circulation is what gets you glowing, but other benefits include improved skin tone and muscle contouring. So I get more by using my own hands than with the REFA.
I would not recommend using the NUFACE is the area where you get botox. I love using it on the lower jaw, lower cheeks, and neck. I also feel like it helps the serum penetrate deeper.
Also here a great video on Japanese facial massage. It is not in English but you just need to look at the technique and the before and after pictures that are amazing!